CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Writers Block

I am warning you right now, this post is going to be boring as hell. It is 3 am and I am still writing my international relations paper. Well actually I'm blogging about writing my international relations paper. I'm so close to being done that it hurts and I'm spent. I can't finish the thing for the life of me. It's a nice parallel with my school career in general. I'm so close to the finish line and I'm the guy who stops to re-tie his laces. I think the problem is that a few semesters back I procrastinated writing all my final papers and I ended up halfing to write like 60 pages in one night. It put me off to ever writing another paper. I guess the positive is that I learned that I never want to write a book. Since then I can't write even a two page paper without having an emotional melt down. I have five agonizing pages done and about two more to go. Hopefully I'll die in my sleep tonight and I'll never half to write a paper again.

1 comments:

it's me, andrea. said...

Good job on finishing the paper...remember when you thought I was crazy for putting pictures of myself on my blog??...I remember that.