CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Sexy Water Show

So a really good guy that used to be in my employ gave me tickets to see Le Reve. I haven't had the chance to see any shows here because they cost about twenty zillion dollars because they are trying to rip off the tourists. Le Reve tickets are normally $120 a person. Holy crap! This one was almost worth the money. Luckily I didn't have to pay. I took my roomies and
Mike with me and we had a blast!


Okay so this just my opinion but after being to the Wynn a few times and seeing the show there and seeing the waterfall thingy from the restaurant balcony, I have to say Steve Wynn has a thing for Vagina's. Now don't judge me for saying this but seriously. It's all about the creepy blooming flowers. Le Reve is a show about fantasy and dreams and the only part that seemed out of place for me was the mechanical flowers that bloomed at the climax (yeah I did that on purpose) of the show. Other than that the show rocked my socks off. Everyone was super sexy and athletic and amazing. They were diving from outrageous heights! The bald prince really did it for me. I would have totally picked him over the real world guy. Thats probably my real life problem, I'm always picking the dream prince over the real life guy. Look at that! A life altering epiphany from a Cirque show!


Kita, the new roomie, is still getting used to us and I don't think Mike and I did a lot to help this night. She got all dolled up and cute for the show and the first thing I said to her was "nice boobs" she laughed and it could have been okay if we had stopped then. It was kinda a running joke the whole night. She may not have minded that much. I'm still learning how to read her.

We walked around all the designer shops after the show and I almost cried. I love shoes so much! Its really a tragedy that I wasn't born rich and thin. I would have the best clothing and shoes in the world! Only Andrea truly understands my pain. She has actually witnessed my tears while shopping. Its sad and pathetic. We also saw a man with a mohawk feeling a womans legs. It was so odd that we thought maybe we had stumbled on a Kriss Angel magic trick or something.

We also valet parked. That was entertaining to see all these nice cars pull up and then see my filty beater car pull up. I was the party pooper who made us go home with out clubbing or any other fun. Yeah thats how I roll.

0 comments: