CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Alone

So I saw this poster on despair.com in the demotivator section, it said you are not alone and yet you are alone, so very alone. I always thought that was funny and ironic and now I know what that means. I just had my first official dinner group with some of the members of my new ward. I liked it we had fun but I didn't really know these people and we were making the what do you do small chat that is standard. It's good to start getting to know people but it's also a little lonely when you are coming from a close knit group of amazing people. So I was feeling a little "home" sick for the gang in Salt Lake so I decided to chat them all up. I sent messages to like 8 people and not a soul replied. Sad day. Actually one did reply to remind me that now that I live in Vegas it's very easy to forget about me. So I'm sitting in my room, alone, and blogging trying to figure out why my roommates go to bed at 9pm and wishing I had a familiar face to cuddle and talk about how freaked out I am to go to work tomorrow. I guess I"ll snuggle facebook instead.

0 comments: