CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crap! I've been discovered.

Two things recently came to my attention (well a lot of things have come to my attention lately but that is a wemu of a different color).

1. When I changed my profile background it deleted the Kristin's Almanac of random phrases. So disappointing! I'm trying to remember all the the nuggets I had on there. I thought of one just now and then it was gone as quickly as it came. Crap I just realized that all my side bars are gone! Stupid layout changes. I'm not even convinced I like this layout. I should change it now before I put everything back.

2. Patrick found my blog today. So the perception is reality debate has gone techno. How do you (Patrick) have time to be searching the Internet for the blogs of your lowly employees? Did you Google me to see if I was felon? Lucky for you my job hating melodramatic blog days are nearly at an end.

Well I have a few vacation blogs to post but I also have an amazingly powerful brain busting headache. So mom, you'll have to wait a few more days to steal my collage of camping pictures for your screen saver.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

We only stalk that ones we like..... :)

~Melis